Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Thursday, 13 October 2016

My Winter Wishlist From Stylewe.com


And girls, if you are looking for evening dresses or wedding dresses, hope the store below will help.

dressfashion.co.uk


www.dressfashion.co.uk

Winter is about to come in so i decided to make a wishlist for my winter clothing.. i have came across a very nice online store Stylewe.com... if u are a designer dresses freak like me then u are going to love their store and collection.they are having 20 designers on their shop.. they do have the android app too so u can just some taps away from 20 designers Wow!!


Lemme show u whats in my wishlist from their winter collection :)



JIANSHAN




NATURAL HOUSE

Coffee Plain Knitted A-line Casual Midi Dress


Sikya

Black Stripes Half Sleeve Wool Blend H-line Sweater Dress




UISWAN

Statement H-line 3/4 Sleeve Crew Neck Poncho







u may join Follow their facebook page ang blog for latest updates and news



Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/stylewe

StyleWe Blog: https://stylewe.wordpress.com

Hope u like My Picks


That's All for today ill be back with another post

Thanks For Reading my Blog 

Follow me on

    Facebook , Twitter , Instagram 


Pour some love in Comment box

Love Sara :*

0 comments:

Post a Comment