Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Thursday, 10 November 2016

Review and demo : Practk™ Makeup Brush Cleaning Gadget



Practk™ offers beauty tools you can count on that won't break the bank! Created by the innovative founders of Sigma Beauty®, Simone Xavier and Rene Xavier Filho, Practk™ provides affordable, high quality tools for the everyday beauty lover. Their science and engineering backgrounds are the backbone to Practk™'s fun and easy-to-use tools. Are you ready to step up your brush cleaning game? 


Review and demo : Practk™  Makeup Brush Cleaning Gadget





Palmat:

Say goodbye to dirty makeup brushes! The Palmat™ is a 2-in-1 brush cleaning tool that deep cleans your brushes to keep them just like new. Works great for those with a large brush collection or those with only one makeup brush. Small and portable, perfect for traveling!


  • Wear on palm to quickly clean brushes
  • Adjustable straps to fit any hand size; fits left or right hand
  • Suction to sink for hands-free cleaning
  • Wash + refine textures clean both face and eye brushes
  • Made of high-grade silicone
  • Free 2 year warranty
Review and demo : Practk™  Makeup Brush Cleaning Gadget

Review and demo : Practk™  Makeup Brush Cleaning Gadget

Review and demo : Practk™  Makeup Brush Cleaning Gadget

Review and demo : Practk™  Makeup Brush Cleaning Gadget


Quick Demo:



My Verdict:
This is my first ever brush cleaner and i am totally in love with it, firstly it came in my favorite color purple in nice packaging, it can be used 2 ways.
I first tried it strapped to my hand anyway and prefer it that way. then I  tried it suctioned to the sink, i like this way better than strapped ion my hand, its the easier way in my opinion.
it makes the brush cleaning so effortless,I just spray my cleaner on my brushes, rub on the pad, rinse and do one more time and rinse, and they are clean

the best think is this that it is so small and handy that I can keep it in my kit to wash brushes when I am traveling or on the go. Really great for people like myself who do makeup for wedding party's.


Pros:
Super travel friendly
compact
affordable
works awesomely 



Cons:
doesnt comes with a pouch


Thanks For Reading my Blog 



Follow me on

    Facebook , Twitter , Instagram 


Pour some love in Comment box

Love Sara :*


0 comments:

Post a Comment