Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Friday, 23 December 2016

Review: Hand Knitted Fingerless Gloves Mittens by Glovvies



Glovvies is all about knit products.. we have gloves, pouches, scarfs, socks.. and many more..




i got a chance to get my hands on their Pair of knitted finger-less gloves/mittens,

Review: Hand Knitted Fingerless Gloves Mittens by Glovvies
 Packaging:
They came well packaged and the gloves are in a plastic packet

Price:
300 Rs
Review: Hand Knitted Fingerless Gloves Mittens by Glovvies

Review: Hand Knitted Fingerless Gloves Mittens by Glovvies


My verdict:
I'm very pleased with them. They're very soft and keep my arms warm,These gloves are very comfortable.true to size,fits perfectly. They stay in place and don't slide down my arms or bunch up. They are great for dressing up a plain shirt with some added bling on your arms. Easy to clean and don't shrink.

pros:
soft and pretty
well made
Affordable

cons: 
None

 Follow Glovvies On Facebook and Instagram to order urs :)

Honest unbiased review of an evaluation sample kindly given free!


Thanks For Reading my Blog 

Follow me on


    Facebook , Twitter , Instagram 


Pour some love in Comment box

Love Sara :*

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment