Review: mustela hydra bebe body lotion by MustelaPk



Review: mustela hydra bebe body lotion by MustelaPk

Hello girls hope u are doing well .. finally i am back with a new post,my brother is getting married this month so i am hell busy now a days, finally got some moments to share my thoughts about the skin care product me and my kids are using these days ,i was sent hydra bebe body lotion from Mustela pakistan to try out.read below does they work for me or not?




Hello girls hope u are doing well .. finally i am back with a new post,my brother is getting married this month so i am hell busy now a days, finally got some moments to share my thoughts about the skin care product me and my kids are using these days
,i was sent hydra bebe body lotion from Mustela pakistan to try out.read below does they work for me or not?


Review: mustela hydra bebe body lotion by MustelaPk
My verdict:
I Freaking love this product, i am using this from last 1 month for my 2 months old boy,it smells wonderful and keeps my son's skin nice and smooth without being greasy. It soaks in quickly and it allows me to give him a nice massage after bath time. It's more expensive than the other stuff like J&J but the ingredients are wonderful and great for baby skin so it's worth every penny. Give it a try and I promise you won't switch back.




That's All for today ill be back with another exciting post very soon

Join Mustela Pakistan On Facebook


Thanks For Reading my Blog 


Follow me on

    Facebook , Twitter , Instagram 


Pour some love in Comment box

Love Sara :*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick Review: Sweet Face |Cosmetics Lipstick no 168 Review And Swatches!!

Review: 24k Gold and Roses serum and Porfade Primer by Beautify By Amna