Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Sunday, 23 April 2017

Review:Cute Floral Bunny Flip Flops By Spyda l Clothing & Accessories!!

 Hi My lovely Readers , hope u all are doing well and enjoying summers...summer.today i am going to talk about my latest discovery i did few days back,i am shoe-aholic kinda person,in the hat of summer A solid pair of flip-flops can be your best sidekick for summer's fair-weather adventures.
i recently got my hands on the cutest Pair of Flip Flops by Spyda l Clothing & Accessories, its basically an online facebook store which sells their amazing handmade flipflops.
Review:Cute Floral Bunny Flip Flops By Spyda l Clothing & Accessories!!



they seriously have adorable and cute designs , i am totally in love with 
these cuties!

Review:Cute Floral Bunny Flip Flops By Spyda l Clothing & Accessories!!


 Final Verdict : 
My first impression, was that I loved the look of them. They look exactly as I expected they would.These ones are extremely comfortable and have good arch support. 
 they provides enough support to keep me comfortable on my feet all day!
the details are so amazing, the little bunny caught my eyes, the pink flowers and big pearls enhance the beauty of this cute pair.

Review:Cute Floral Bunny Flip Flops By Spyda l Clothing & Accessories!!

 Hope u Like Today's post and pics 


Thanks For Reading my Blog 

      Follow me on



Pour some love in Comment box


0 comments:

Post a Comment