Pixi Aspyn Glow-y Powder review and swatches

Pixi Aspyn Glow-y Powder review and swatches

I am crazy about makeup but when u ask my top 3 must haves i will always name Highlighter , Liner and Lipstick,with these 3 products i can get a complete kind of make up look.today i am going to talk about my new Highlighters by Pixi Beauty, i have been using the balm's Mary Lou from last 3 years and trust me i have never find a better highlighter than that, lets find out via reading this whole post did they won my heart and replaced my favorite highlighter ?

these mineral highlighter that launched in three shade selections which were created in collaboration with Aspyn, a beauty and lifestyle youTube guru

Pixi Glow-y Powder review and swatches

Packaging:
Pixi Glow-y Powder comes housed in a light green packaging with a clear lid that are 0.36 oz in size each. 



Price:
                                                 PRICE
Regular price£14.00

 
About Product:

Natural mineral powders add a hint of glow and sheer soft color to enliven and brighten the complexion. Developed in collaboration with Aspynovard

Pixi Glow-y Powder review and swatches


Santorini Sunset :
this glow-y powder highlighter definitely caught my attention the most. It reminded me of theBalm’s Mary-Lou Manizer,
its a soft peachy golden highlight. 


London Lustre:
A pigmented icy champagne shimmer, London Lustre is perfect for those with pale skin and a cooler undertone
Pixi Glow-y Powder review and swatches

Verdict:

Velvety highlighters gives a healthy glow and create a luminous effect,one swipe on ur brush will be enough to gives a perfect glow  to ur cheeks , i have took the swatches above with in swipe only, so its show how pigmented they are .


My All time favorite highlighter is the balm's Mary Lou,i have tried many high ended to drug stores highlighters but nothing could beat mary lou but undoubtedly they have given a tough competition ,so i can say now after mary lou these too highlighters ill be my all time favorite.

i love the texture they are powder based but blends like a cream, so smooth and easy to blend,i use london lustre to highlight my brow bone and inner corners of my eyes and santorini sunset on my cheek bones to achieve my desired glowy effect.Once applied to the cheeks, Santorini Sunset looks so luminous, dewy and even a little bit wet, which is just gorgeous!


Hope u like today's Post!

Thanks For Reading My Blog
   
Follow me on

    Facebook , Twitter , Instagram 
Pour some love in Comment box



Love Sara :*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick Review: Sweet Face |Cosmetics Lipstick no 168 Review And Swatches!!

Review: 24k Gold and Roses serum and Porfade Primer by Beautify By Amna